6 Mar 2011

Are you excited about "Limitless" + New blog?

Heyy everyone, long time no see! Sorry about that! But never-the-less, I'm back :D

Sooo.... I hear some movie-buzz going around - excitement is building up for the new movie, "Limitless" (which comes out on the 18th of March in the USA and 23rd in the UK, to check other locations click here.) The movie tells the story of a man who is given a drug which allows him to use the full capacity of his brain (as apposed to the estimated 20%), resulting in him becoming some-what of a "superman" capable of doing almost anything. The trailer explains it pretty well:


Enjoy :) Will you be going to see it? I most defiantly will be! This sounds like the next "Inception"... possibly?


Now onto the next little piece of news:- I'm thinking of starting another blog called "Azure's iBlog" where I will review apps and such for iPhones/iPods. Since getting my iPod, I've been pretty obsessed and have tested out around 200+ apps, so I'm thinking of reviewing some of them - the bad and the good. :D As soon as I start blogging I will edit this post and there will be a link here to my blog (the word "here" will be the link). :D

Also, another quick sidenote, I take back everything I said about the iPod case I bought! I just had a faulty one, but I got a replacement one the next day and it fits perfectly and the screen protector was present :L I love the case, it feels so nice when you hold it and also goes around the edge of the iPod without being all chunky and horrible. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment