16 Feb 2011

Hope you've had a wonderful Valentine's! + Review of iPod case

Heyy everyone! Huge thank you to my new followers, I know I don't have very many, but I started blogging a few days ago and I feel I'm doing pretty well :D Thank you also for all the comments, I enjoyed reading them and seeing everyone's response.

Hope you've all had a wonderful Valentine's (sorry it's two days late!) and even though many people don't count it as a "holiday"; happy pancake day ;) My favourite quote from a website about pancake day was: "Will you be my pancake this pancake day". Awwww! :')

So anyway, today's post is a rant about the iPod case I bought today. Quick back-story to this is that it was my birthday yesterday, and my parents bought me the new iPod touch :D I was really excited and decided to buy a case for my iPod to protect it. Specifically, I was looking for cases and screen protectors. So I went to Curry's and bought this case:
I do not own the picture, I "borrowed" it from the website.

I absolutely LOVED it and couldn't wait to "dress up" my iPod. As soon as I got home, however, I discovered the case didn't fit very well and easily came off; the screen protector had two stickers on it which are meant to be easily removed but are impossible to remove without the use of some kind of acid, and to make things worse, the screen protector (which came with the case!) does not stay on the iPod because there is nothing holding it!! OMG!!! I was so annoyed, so I did what any other teen would do and took my anger out on my parents + posted a Facebook status saying the designer of the case was a tool. (Ermm... apologies... I was quite annoyed at the time - I don't actually mean it!)

I will be returning the case tomorrow, and hopefully I will get my money back, or at least a replacement case (from a different manufacturer, please).

Sorry for the negative post, I just felt the need. My next one will be a bit more cheery (I hope). I'm thinking of blogging about the Grammys, Brits and BAFTAs... but we'll see how that goes! As for the time being, if you are an iPod/iPhone owner, any suggestions for apps? ;) Comment below, and also if you know of any good iPod (4G) cases, please let me know. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Hey :) this post is completely irrelevant to your review but I'm following you and I don't understand why my picture isn't showing over there..
    <-----
    do you know how to do it ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy :) I looked this up on google, and it seems a lot of other people have the same problem. It's a glitch in the website and blogger are working on fixing it, so (hopefully) they will manage to fix it in the very near future. As for now, maybe you could try uploading a different picture or re-uploading this one in a different format/size. Hope this helps! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D thankyou
    ill try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice its working now!
    check out my blog, we kinda write in the same style x

    www.lolhem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good :) Glad I could help! Love your blog btw :D xxx

    ReplyDelete